It is possible to sponsor one of these programs.
1) Sponsor the 2021 Canadian Deaf Golf Championship
Sponsor the 2021 Canadian Deaf Golf Championship will be held on July 19-22, 2021 in Lasalle, Manitoba.
2) Sponsor the Canadian Deaf Curling Program
The Canadian Deaf Curling Program contains four components:
- Training Clinics for Provincial Deaf Sports Association and Athletes;
- Training Clinics for 12-21 year-old participants in various formats;
- Coaching Apprenticeships for future Deaf coaches to support their NCCP designation process;
- ASL and LSQ courses to hearing coaches.
|CDSA President Mark Kusiak’s Presentation (YouTube)||CDSA President’s PowerPoint Presentation|
3) Sponsor Beriault and Miller (Mixed Doubles Curling)
Sponsor Team Beriault and Miller for their training for the upcoming 2020 Canada Deaf Games and World Deaf Curling Championship in Banff, Alta. in 2021.
4) Sponsor Team Jamieson and Team Demianyk (Curling)
Sponsor Team Jamieson and Team Demianyk in their fundraising goal of $10,000!
Become a Sponsor
For more information about each of these programs, please check the page or contact CDSA’s Executive Director, M. Alain Turpin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canadian Deaf Sports Association
CP 41035, CSP Centre Duvernay
3100 boul. Concorde Est
Laval (QC) H7E 5H1
At the time of the donation, either online or by mail, please write down the program number that you would like to sponsor.
You will receive a tax receipt for any donation of over $20.
The Canadian Deaf Sports Association is a registered Canadian amateur athletic association with Revenue Canada
Registration Number / RN: 127556306
Charity Number: 127556306RR0001
Registration Name for a search on the Revenue Canada Website: CANADIAN DEAF SPORTS ASSOCIATION, INC./L’ASSOCIATION DES SPORTS DES SOURDS DU CANADA, INC.