Pan American Tennis Tournament
The Pan American Deaf Tennis Tournament is postponed to a later date (likely fall 2020)
The Pan American Deaf Tennis Tournament will allow young athletes to get points on the ICSD tennis ranking, which will help them improve their ranking for the 2021 Summer Deaflympics. The event is sanctioned by the Pan American Sports Committee for the Deaf.
Complexe sportif Claude Robillard
1000 Avenue Émile-Journault, Montreal, QC H2M 2E7
April 29th to May 3rd, 2020 (*Exact schedule to be confirmed)
- Wednesday, April 29th: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
- Thursday, April 30th: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
- Friday, May 1st: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, May 2nd: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday, May 3rd: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Cost per individual (player):
- Early Registration before February 15th, 2020: $80 US
- Late Registration between Feb. 15th to March 15th, 2020: $125 US
There are two ways of sending payments
Accommodation and Package
The reservation form for booking hotel rooms will be available in February. The deadline for payment is March 31st, 2020.
Accommodation, transportation and 3 meals per day packages are available at a cost of $115 US per day per athlete in double occupancy.
Deadline March 1st, 2020: Form 3 – Official Registration Form (with names)