Fundraising Campaign – 2022 Summer Deaflympics
Goal and amount of the donation
Our goal for this fundraising campaign is to solicit 100 donors from across Canada for donations of $ 45.
Donate $ 45 and Receive
In exchange for your contribution, you will receive:
|1 tax receipt valued at $ 20
Your name as a donor on the CDSA website and social media
Support our athletes
For more information and to obtain the material quickly,
please communicate your postal address to: email@example.com
2022 Summer Deaflympics
These games will take place in Caxias do Sul, Brazil from May 1 to 15, 2022, and the CDSA plans to send its national teams in the following sports:
GOLF | TENNIS | BOWLING | BADMINTON
and maybe also BEACH VOLLEYBALL
Through the sale of masks and pins, funds raised will cover part of the uniform costs of Team Canada athletes for their participation in the Summer Deaflympics. The cost of the uniforms is $ 150 / Team Canada athlete.
Protect yourself with style!
Mask characteristics and composition
Outdoors: | cotton Interior: polyester-cotton
Pelon between the two layers of fabric that serves as a filter
Wearing a mask for non-sanitary use
- Can help reduce the risk of contamination by limiting the projection of droplets into the air. Does not provide complete protection for the wearer.
- Suggested for short periods in public places where it is difficult to keep a distance from others.
- It is not recommended for children under two years of age, people with respiratory problems, unconscious people and those who do not have the ability to remove it themselves.
Other health guidelines
Wearing the mask alone is not enough to stop the spread of the virus and should not lead to loosening of other guidelines
- Wash your hands.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Practice social distancing.
- Protect the most vulnerable from infection and limit proximity.
- Cough in a handkerchief or sleeve.
- Avoid touching the mouth, nose and eyes.
To learn more about wearing a mask, click here
*The CDSA also has at its disposal masks with transparent window to facilitate lip reading.